Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday Icicles

Whoa, it was cold today.
And I didn't realize it had been so long since I had logged in. My bad.
5.1 chilly miles today. Today is the first day of my stay-at-home stint, caring for our little girl. So far, so okay. She's a handful, that's for sure. I went to M&D's house so they could watch her while I ran. Thankfully Mom was there - DW got a little fussy and I think that Dad was entirely freaked (turned off) by the situation. Dad is retired and home - mom still works at her insurance agency (she's the boss). So, I'll be there again tomorrow to get my 6 miles, leave DW there and hope for the best.
Other than that, everything else was smooth. I was pretty friggin busy doing chores, errands, feeding, changing - not much "me" time other than my run. If that's the way it's gotta be, then so be it. I can't wait to be able to use the baby jogger. I have a hand-me-down and I hope it's functional. I don't feel like spending more (big) $ on baby garbage that has a very limited life.

I could get used to this I think.
I don't dare suggest, as in seriously suggest, that it's time for another little one.


Yet.
Cheers

(I still have to post 'my story' here. How I got started, what's behind me, etc. In due time)

No comments: